This week we were excited to have guest co-host Ashley Pengilly, head of Social and Community and HeyLets, joining us again. We also had an amazing panel of social media and community experts joining us to talk about how to do better at building communities online.
- Ahna Hendrix, CEO & Lead Social Media Specialist at ARCH Digital
- Cara Parrish, Founder of a travel guide, CMO of the first social media site for families, Strategist for the e-learning company for thought leaders. Advocate for social responsibility.
- Unfortunately Isabelle (Izzy) Rohr, Accounts Wizard / Creative Producer at BTCRevolutions, was unavoidably absent. We hope to have her on some other time.
Unfortunately, Google Hangouts were having systemic technical difficulties before and during our episode, so the video reflects that.
Watch on YouTube here:
*Subscribe to our YouTube channel to make sure you never miss an episode!
What are your thoughts on what makes a great community?
Beer & bacon analyst. Marines & bikers are my friends.
A.k.a. クリス /Chris/Tink.
Latest posts by Christin Kardos (see all)
- #MCEOTalk #10 – Contextual Technology - June 4, 2015
- #SBizHour # 21 – Embrace the Hatrix! Hug Your Haters. - May 31, 2015
- #MCEOTalk # 9 –The Power of Travel - May 26, 2015